Nene Valley Surgery 01832 732456
Dispensary 01832 736933

Veterans health & wellbeing service

The first step to getting help is to contact Op COURAGE or ask your GP, a charity or someone else, such as a family member or friend, to do this on your behalf.

Op COURAGE is an NHS mental health specialist service designed to help serving personnel due to leave the military, reservists, armed forces veterans and their families.

For further information on Op COURAGE: The Veterans Mental Health and Wellbeing Service and local contact information visit the website here

Urgent and emergency support from other NHS services

If you experience a mental health crisis you can also get help by dialling 111, booking an emergency GP appointment, visiting A&E or calling 999.

If you are still serving, you can also call the Military Mental Health Helpline on 0800 323 4444.

the veterans health and wellbeing service information poster linked to the NHS website armed forces community section